Sunday, April 19, 2009

Understanding vs. Caring

I normally try to stay away from politics but I read this and it just rubbed me the wrong way.

David Axelrod a senior adviser to the President said this Sunday.

"The thing that bewilders me is this president just cut taxes for 95 percent of the American people. So I think the tea bags should be directed elsewhere because he certainly understands the burden that people face,"

Folks, there is a difference between understanding and caring, and evidently the powers that be think we are too stupid to know that.

I understand a great many things, but I just don't care.

I understand how Lacrosse is played, I just don't care.

I understand NASCAR races, I just don't care.

I understand the respiratory system of a plant, I just don't care.

I understand the game of Baseball, I just don't care.

I bet the same holds true for you too. Maybe different topics, but the thought is the same.

See there is a difference, we all have an understanding of something that we don't care about.

For the Government (all branches, parties, ect...), they understand the plight of the people they just DON'T CARE.